PISTA GP R AGV E05 LIM.ED.PLK - ROSSI WINTER TEST 2017-CARBON
Pista GP R
ID N° 216021A9HY003
AGV PISTA GP R E2205 motorcycle helmet. The evolution of the groundbreaking Pista GP, the Moto GP helmet, it’s the most protective helmet ever developed. Its new “Biplano” spoiler and its included hydration system bring AGV’s safety and performances to the next level.
The ultimate track helmet is now even better, with an included hydration system, MotoGP-developed metal air vents and a wind-tunnel-tested “biplano” spoiler that has multiple wings to maximize aerodynamic performance and add stability at high speed. The 100% carbon fiber shell’s shape is designed to minimize interference with the racing suit, while the interior has an adaptable fit and places no stitching in sensitive areas.
- 4 EPS
- 4 shell sizes
- Double D retention system
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with channels hollowed directly in the shell
- Multi Density EPS
- Shell in Carbon fibre
- Tear-Off included
- A separate kit includes a racing version visor with additional screws which further reduce the risk of accidental opening in the event of an accident.
- Central air vent for optimal air flow.
- Hydration system included in the box
- Patented Safety Realease system to remove conveniently cheek pads in case of accident
- Patented XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) visor mechanism in metal for very fast tool-free removal.
- The internal components can be customised to match the shape of the rider's head.
- The internal shape of the helmet was specifically designed to decrease the risk damage to the collar bones in the event of a fall.
- The shape of the helmet was designed to blend aerodynamically with the race hump on the rider's racing suit.
- The visor comes with a patented dual purpose locking system which reduces the risk of accidental opening in the event of an accident.
- The visor is fitted with a patented micro-opening system.
- The visor is fitted with a patented swivel mechanism which provides a perfect seal with the shell of the helmet.
- The visor is in optical class 1, meaning the very best optical quality.
- The visor is up to 5 mm thick thus providing excellent protection in the event of an accident