This full face helmet from the DIESEL line was designed for those wanting a captivating, distinctive look but for whom quality and safety are equally important.
Of particular relevance among the technical specifications are: the excellent ventilation provided by the extractors and EPS ducts, the scratch resistant, anti-fog visor and the new visor opening/closing mechanism with the PVS system which reduces noise and draughts.
The internal components can be removed and washed (except for the neck roll) and are made of Dri-Lex® fabric that has had a sanitising treatment to prevent the formation of bacteria and the onset of allergies.
- 1 size HIR-TH shell (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin)
- Homologation: ECE 2205, DOT, JIS, NBR
- Ventilation system with 3 front vents, rear spoiler and 2 lateral extractors
- New XQRS (X-tra Quick Release System) for tool-free removal and replacement of visor in seconds
- Visor mechanism with PVS system (Perimetrical Visor Seal) for improved seal and protection against draughts and noise thanks to the seat for the visor edge
- Street 8 polycarbonate, scratch-resistant, anti-fog visor
- Fully removable and washable inner liners (excluding neck roll)
- Sanitised Dry-Comfort fabrics
- Micrometrically adjustable strap retention system
- Anti-theft ring on strap
- Sizes XS , S, M, L, XL, XXL