The replica of the Valentino Rossi's limited edition double face helmet is now available.
Two blue eyes stare over the shoulders, the Soleluna graphics have been turned by 180° with the back and front the same and yellow dominates the colour scheme. This is the AGV Corsa Winter Test Limited Edition.
The helmet blends the performance of the Pista GP racing model with road-going characteristics. It is an exact replica of the model created for Valentino Rossi by the designer Aldo Drudi and worn by the “doctor” during team tests in Sepang.
The AGV Corsa - just like the Pista GP and GT Veloce – is a product of the innovative Extreme Standards Helmets process which has revolutionised the design method for helmets. This process starts from components in contact with the rider's head and works outwards to the outer shell in such a way that the shape of structures, modelled on contact surfaces, provides excellent safety but keeps bulk to a minimum.
Safety, ergonomics, comfort and reliability but without forgetting impact on the environment. The Corsa Winter Test Limited Edition is a 100% Made in Italy product and was designed and manufactured in Italy by highly specialised personnel using state-of-the-art equipment. As regards protecting the environment and the latest technologies - Waterjet technology is used to cut the carbon fibre shells, the painting system uses eco-compatible water based paints and a dust suppression/residue treatment system is in operation throughout the entire factory.
The AGV Corsa Winter Test Limited Edition combines unique, eye-catching graphics with great reliability, protection and comfort and is available at €959.
1. Shell: SSL (Super Super Light) in composite fiber, aramid and Carbon Fiber
2. N° of shells: 4 shell sizes
3. Fabric: Breathable Lycra® lining and shalimar fabric with sanitizing treatment
4. Liners: Fully removable and washable inner liners
5. Ventilation system: IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with wide ducts hollowed into the shell
6. Air vents with open/close mechanism
7. Visor mechanism: XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) in metal with roto-translation opening. Visor front microlock system that reduces the risk of accidental opening in the event of an accident. Quick release system for toolfree removal and replacement of the visor in seconds
8. Race flat, Class 1 optical standards, non scratch and anti-fog visor(4 layers) whit wide field of vision suitable for tear off strips
9. Retention system: Double D
10. Removable nose guard
11. Removable windproof chin strap protection
12. Sizes XS - S - MS - ML - L - XL - XXL