The K-3 is the entry level model of the AGV range of full face helmets. The Valentino Rossi graphics make it a must for younger fans of the world of motorbike racing. This is the perfect helmet for those looking for a quality, safe helmet that nonetheless has a captivating design and a reasonable price.
The air vents on the front and chin guard along with 3 extractors (2 lateral and one rear), conduct a constant flow of air to inside the helmet through grooves on the EPS. This means that the air inside is always cool and dry.
The internal components can be removed and washed (except for the neck roll) and are made of Dri-Lex® fabric that has had a sanitising treatment to prevent the formation of bacteria and the onset of allergies.
This helmet features the XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) mechanism for quickly removing the visor and a system through which the edge of the visor remains sealed to the visor aperture which significantly reduces both noise and draughts.
The retention system has a microlock system and an anti-theft ring.
- 1 size HIR-TH shell (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin)
- Homologation: ECE 2205, DOT, JIS, NBR, AS/NZS
- Ventilation system with 3 front vents, rear spoiler and 2 lateral extractors
- New XQRS (X-tra Quick Release System) for tool-free removal and replacement of visor in seconds
- Visor mechanism with PVS system (Perimetrical Visor Seal) for improved seal and protection against draughts and noise thanks to the seat for the visor edge
- Street 8 polycarbonate, scratch-resistant, anti-fog visor
- Fully removable and washable inner liners (excluding neck roll)
- Sanitised Dry-Comfort fabrics
- Micrometrically adjustable strap retention system
- Anti-theft ring on strap
- Sizes XS , S, M, L, XL, XXL