The New Citylight has a highly accurate original design accompanied by innovative technical solutions and attention to detail which ensure great comfort.
The highly advanced aerodynamics and the evolved ventilation system built in the visor rim make the New Citylight an inseparable companion for riders during the summer months. Air entering from the two upper air vents, which can be operated just handling the visor, creates a constant silent flow inside the helmet which expels heat and moisture through the rear extractors.
The internal components feature slots to accommodate the legs of glasses and are made from a hypoallergenic, breathable fabric. To always ensure a complete hygiene, the internal components can be removed and washed.
The New Citylight features a micrometrically adjustable retention strap and an anti-theft ring.
- Outer shell in 2 sizes in HIR-TH (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin)
- Homologation: ECE 2205
- Integrated ventilation around edge of visor with ducting in the polystyrene
- 2 front vents and 2 rear extractors
- Polycarbonate City 13 scratch-resistant visor
- XQRS (X-tra Quick Release System) visor mechanism for tool-free removal and replacement of the visor in seconds
- Scratch-resistant removable integrated sun visor with tool-free removal system
- Fully removable and washable inner liners
- Hypoallergenic, Lycra® breathable inner liners
- Micrometrically adjustable strap retention system
- Anti-theft ring on strap
- Sizes XS, S, M, L, XL